They are very easy to use, very safe, and all feature a built-in line continuity test.
The exploders ATLAS 200 – 400 – 700 are powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery. A bicolour led indicates continuously the charge level of the battery.
They are integrated in an aluminium sturdy and compact box, equipped with a flat polyester control panel. The firing lines are connected on safety sockets which prevent that the user can be in contact with dangerous voltage.
A single socket is used to charge the battery and also to connect the safety key which puts the device into operation.
|Dimensions||150 x 108 x 42 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 750 g|
|Power supply||Integrated NIMH battery|
|Line continuity test||Integrated|
|Security levels||All listed above|
|Charging voltage||380 V mini|
|Stored energy||14 J approx|
|Charging time||5 s|
|Capacity of battery||approx. 400 firings at 20°C|
|Shunt on outputs||Internal shunt|
The ATLAS 200 – 400 – 700 feature many security levels :
- safety key
- shunt on the firing output
- battery voltage monitoring
- automatic discharge of the capacitors when the charge button is released
- permanent measurement of the capacitors voltage
- to fire, 2 buttons must be pressed simultaneously
- firing is allowed only when the capacitors are fully charged
- safety plugs
- monitoring by micro-controller
- self-test of the control panel lights
These devices are supplied with battery charger 220 V and a transport bag.