EFIS 1 Universal Inspection Mirror
Its robust design and smooth-adjusting flexibility make the EFIS 1 inspection mirror a device that can be used in the most diverse circumstances.
The mirror’s fitted light enables inspection work to be performed in concealed locations even in the dark, thus facilitating inspection activities underneath vehicles, in luggage nets and potential hiding places underneath or above items of furniture.
The slightly convex shape of the mirror gives it an enhanced viewing range, thus helping both usual and unusual objects to be identified in a quick, reliable manner.
- Approx 1100 to 2100mm length, aluminium rod, profiled, anodised, protection against rotation.
- Mirror head – approx 135mm x 185mm
- Light source – splash water proof.
- Batteries – 2,4 V/ 0,7 A Crypto 2batteries 1,5 V D-type (LR20).
- Weight incl. Lamp – approx 1650g
- Operating time – approx 10 – 12 hrs